Friday 5 August 2016

My Favourite Book Quotes







Hi you guys!

Today I'm in a bit of a rush because I have to pack for my holiday (which is tomorrow... oops), so I thought I'd do a short -but cute- little post that I saw online: My favourite book quotes!

Now, I'm sure a lot of you are aware of my (very unhealthy) obsession with Harry Potter, so as you have probably guessed, most of these quotes are from Harry Potter. Yeah... sorry about that! J.K. Rowling just wrote the best quotes for the characters, especially wise old Dumbledore, and I couldn't resist adding a few of them in this post.







"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"

-Albus Dumbledore



"Slowly I raise my eyes and take in the water spreading out in every direction.
I can only form one clear thought.
This is no place for a girl on fire."

-Katniss Everdeen


"We've all got both light and dark inside of us.
What matters is the part we choose to act on,
that's who we really are."

-Sirius Black



"Just because you've got the emotional range
of a teaspoon."

-Hermione Granger


"Fear doesn't shut you down.
It wakes you up."

-Tobias Eaton






"My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom
into constellations."

-Augustus Waters






"Sometimes you make choices in life and sometimes
choices make you."

-Mia Hall







That's all for now! Feel free to share some of your favourite book quotes in the comment section below♥

Thanks for reading,


5 comments:

  1. I LOVE those quotes, You almost made me want to read the books again.
    I think my favourites are Sirius' and Mia's.

    When I saw Gus' quote the first thing I thought was "Why don't I know anyone like that ?"
    Seriously, books give us too many expectations. How can anybody compare to him ? *sigh*

    - The Mad Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is so true! We all build up expectations and then we get disappointed when people aren't like the amazing fictional characters we expected them to be. :) x

      Delete
    2. Absolutely love all of these quotes! My favorites are the ones from TFIOS and Looking for Alaska, John Green is my favorite haha xx

      nylifeasmarinaa.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. I am in love with this blog post! I love quotes and reading - how come someone didn't put the two together sooner?! Great post ♡ Lily xx

    meetmeinmelford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete