Wednesday 3 August 2016

The Ultimate Harry Potter Tag





Heyyy everybody!

If you have read any of my previous posts, you will have discovered that I am extremely and undeniably obsessed with Harry Potter. And, as this week I am writing posts that are in relation to books, I thought that I would do the Ultimate Harry Potter Tag! (and I just really reallyyyy wanted to do it... okay?)

Feel free to answer these questions in the comment section below; I will be more than happy to read through your answers! Enjoy!♥


1) Favourite book?
Hmmm... this is such a tough question for me. I love all the books so much and have never really had to choose between them. But, as this is the Ultimate Harry Potter Tag and I'm supposed to answer every question properly, I will have to say the Order of the Phoenix, because it is the longest and was jam packed with so many details that tied loose ends and answered loads of questions. (Even though Umbridge was a main character in that book and I absolutely despise that cat freak)






2) Favourite movie?
I think I'm going to have to say Deathly Hallows Part 2; it is such an amazing book-to-movie adaptation and it's so action packed! I feel like the Harry Potter cast's acting was just phenomenal (even better than previous films, and that's seriously saying something!). And the ending is just beautiful. I cry every time.
I have no shame.

3) Favourite quote?
This is such a tough question, as there are so many funny moments in Harry Potter. However, I am currently reading Prisoner of Azkaban and stumbled across this one, which made me giggle:

" Professor Trelawney rustled past.
'Would anyone like me to help them interpret the shadowy portents within their orb?' she murmured over the clinking of her bangles.

'I don't need help,' Ron whispered. 'It's obvious what this means. There's going to be lots of fog tonight.'

Both Harry and Hermione burst out laughing. "


4) Favourite Weasley?
Ron, Ron, Ron. Without a doubt, Ron. Can you guess that my favourite character is Ron?

5) Favourite female character?
Well, I am kind of torn with this question; in the books, I love Ginny because she is so fierce and outgoing. However, in the films I just feel like her character wasn't portrayed well enough, and she didn't seem as witty as book Ginny.

6) Favourite villain.
I'm gonna have to say Bellatrix Lestrange, because she's just so crazy and the way she acts is so funny. Even though she killed Sirius (*cries*).

7) Favourite professor?
Professor Lupin. I just feel like he was a great father figure to Harry, especially in Prisoner of Azkaban.

8) Would you rather A) wash Snape’s hair or B) spend a day listening to Lockhart rant about himself?
Hmmm... this is a tough one!! I'm going to say wash Snape's hair, because seriously, who ever actually liked Lockhart?! He's so cringey.

9) Would you rather duel A) an elated Bellatrix or B) and angry Molly?
Definitely an elated Bellatrix. Have you seen how dangerous Molly Weasley is with a wand when she's angry?! Wouldn't want to cross paths with her during the Battle of Hogwarts!

10) Would you rather travel to Hogwarts via A) Hogwarts Express or B) Flying Car?
Hogwarts express, all the way! You can't get the full experience without being on the Hogwarts express! And imagine all those sweets you could buy when the Trolley Lady arrives.

11) Would you rather A) Kiss Voldemort or B) give Umbridge a bubble bath?
Is this even a question?! Honestly, who would want to give that ugly toad a bubble bath?!

12) Would you rather A) ride a Hippogriff or B) ride a Firebolt?
Ride a Firebolt. Imagine how cool that would feel! I'd probably vomit though, not gunna lie.


13) Your top thing (person or event) that wasn’t in the movie that you wanted there the most?
In the Deathly Hallows, when Dudley tells Harry that he isn't a waste of space, which causes you to suddenly respect him.
  
14) Which class would be your favourite?
Definitely not Potions with Snape. Probably Transfiguration or Defence against the Dark Arts.


15) If you could own one of the three Hallows, which would it be?
The Elder Wand, because you can do anything imaginable with it.

16) If you could bring one character back to life, which would it be?
Sirius; he was the only loving family member Harry had left and he had to go and get himself killed :(
*cough cough* JK Rowling *cough cough*





I hope you enjoyed reading through my answers, and feel free to comment your own answers down below! And remember to visit my friend SimplyLaurenElizabeth, who I am doing this week long collaboration with!

Thanks for reading,











Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. It was fun to read ^^ x

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This must be one of the craziest coincidences ever, but we have the same answer to every question!
    x L | Awkward-overload.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete