Wednesday 20 July 2016

Welcome to EverythingAmyGeorgia

How are you supposed to start your first ever blog post? Hello? Welcome? ...  Okay, I guess I should just start by saying hi.
Hi, and welcome to my new blog, EverythingAmyGeorgia!

As you have probably guessed, my name is Amy, and I've been wanting to start a blog for quite a while now. I'm not sure what has prevented me from doing so, but here I am writing my first blog post, and I'm very excited! I have decided to start blogging because I just love the idea of having my own little personal corner of the internet, a place where I can be creative and, most importantly, be myself.

This blog won't be based on one thing in particular, but it will contain posts from a variety of things; the topics in which I will focus on include beauty, books, photography, music and lifestyle.

As this is my first post, I thought I should tell you a bit about myself :)

Name: Amy
Interests: Books, makeup, photography, Textiles, chocolate (*cough cough* Dairy Milk Oreo, Terry's Chocolate Orange etc.... yeah, I love a bit of chocolate. And to say I am addicted to oreos is an understatement.)
Favourite colour: Is it bad that I don't actually have a favourite colour? If I had to choose though, it would be mint-green or lilac.
Favourite books: Um, easy question... The Harry Potter series! And along with that, I would have to say A Court Of Thorns And Roses by Sarah J Maas- aka, one of the best authors ever!
Favourite TV shows: Once Upon A Time (Yes, I am VERY obsessed with that show- Captain Swan, wooo), The Vampire Diaries, Gilmore Girls, Teen Wolf (Dylan Obrien= utter perfection *heart eye emoji*)
Dream profession: I love the idea of being a journalist and writing columns in a magazine, and I also really enjoy Textiles so it would be pretty cool to work in the fashion industry!

I think that's enough information for now, so I'll wrap this post up here and I'm excited to be posting more in the future!

Thanks for reading,
Amy♥






2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, welcome, welcome to the world of blogging!! If you ever need any tips or advice, you know where i am! x
    www.simplylaurenelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete